perjantai 16. maaliskuuta 2012

Rakkaus, osa II

"And I didn't care that I was supposed to me angry with him. I didn't care that I was supposed to be angry with everyone. I reached out for him, found his hands in the darkness, and pulled myself closer to him. His arms encircled me, cradling me to his chest. My lips searched, hunting along his throat, to his chin, till I finally found his lips." 
Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse




"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason.
... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were done, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

Stephenie Meyer, New Moon



"Suddenly, it was only the pressure of Charlie's hand on mine that kept me from sprinting headlong down the aisle.
The march was too slow as I struggled to pace my steps to its rhythm. Mercifully, the aisle was very short. And then, at last, I was there. Edward held out his hand. Charlie took my hand and, in a symbol as old as world, placed it in Edward's. I touched the cool miracle of his skin, and I was home."
Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti